The USB Bass Meter noise meter is intended for measuring the noise level and sound pressure at the low frequency. The source of the measured signal can be provided by both the industrial equipment and the acoustic systems. The device is simple in use and does not require additional setting and calibration. It is enough just to connect the device to a PC and to launch the software that is provided in the package. Owing to the built-in ADC the measured signal is digitalized inside the device and are is to a PC or Android smartphone/tablet PC via USB port without alterations. The noise meter has high limit of the measured sound pressure which is 183 dB. Usage of the solid-state sensor allows receiving results with accuracy of 0.1 dB.
The device is performed as a monoblock containing the high accuracy solid-state pressure transducer, analogy-to-digital converter and USB interface for connecting with a PC. At the back cover there are vacuum suction cups for affixing the device on any smooth surfaces, for example, glass. The case of the device is made of shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or concert hall acoustic systems
- Setting acoustic systems, e.g. subwoofer
- Measuring the noise level
- Preparation to the autosound competitions on unlimited sound pressure (AMT, EMMA, dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.)
- Holding the auto sound contests
- Measuring the sound pressure level (SPL)
- Spectral analysis of a signal - getting the AFC
- Receiving and analysing the signal waveform
- USB Bass Meter noise meter
- Connecting USB cable for connecting to a PC
- Spl-Lab Measuring Center software for Windows and Android
- Audio-CD with audio tracks for tuning (sine, sweep-tones, noise)